Monday, September 29, 2014

2014.09.26 < I will work for ITU conference ! >

Do you know 2014 International Telecommunication Union Plenipotentiary Conference ?

I attach the link for your understanding easily.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uf4HwHzGM4Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkpqRYjxBIs

As you watch, this immense conference will be held in Busan.

And very very luckily, I will work for this conference.

I think it will be great experience in my life.

I will learn about the things that i can't learn in class.

Anyway in 26 September, i had prior education.

I educated "CardioPulmonary Rsuscitation " and  "global manner".

I didn't know about CPR before.

But now, i am well acquainted with CPR.

I think CPR is very very important for helping someone who have unconsciousness.

I want everybody is acquainted with CPR.

So, i attatch the link about CPR.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwNd-CgKLCo

And do you know the gesture that we are usually using in pose for a photographer like V

is using for ridicule in England ?

Because at that time in France and England had a war, France soldiers cut the Enland soldier's

index finger and middle finger.

So they can stop them shooting an arrow.

After that event, England solders shaking their index and middle finger.

Saying like "If you can, come here and cut my fingers !"

Although the war was over, the tradition is go on.

So Englishman are using this gesture to ridicule someone.

Like this, there are so many body language in the world.

And i realized there are different meaning in gesture each countries.

So BE CAREFUL using body language someone had another nationality !


No comments:

Post a Comment